Dr Sarah Venter
She is an Associate Researcher with the University of the Witwatersrand. In 2006 she founded EcoProducts CC, a company that produces baobab powder and oil for local and global markets. She is currently doing a Postdoc with the University of Venda on the ecology of baobab trees.
How to make a donation to the Baobab Foundation:
• Send an email to the Baobab Foundation to info @baobabfoundation.co.za and let us know:
1) which programme you would like to make a contribution towards and
2) what amount (in Rands, Dollars, Euros, Pounds) you will be contributing to each programme.
• We will send you an invoice indicating your donation amount for each programme.
• Make a bank transfer to the Foundation Account and inform us of your payment.
• We will confirm receipt of your payment by email and issue a receipt (or Section 18 receipt for use in South Africa).
• Your donation will be allocated to the correct program account and we will let you know when and how it will be used.
WE ARE A 1% FOR THE PLANET ENVIRONMENTAL PARNTER. This means that if you are a corporate or individual you can become a “1% for the Planet businesses partner” give at least 1% of your annual turnover or your salary to us as an approved Environmental Partner. Click here to learn more.
The Baobab Foundation is a registered Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) with the South African Department of Social Development. The Baobab Foundation is registered with SARS (South African Revenue Service) as a Public Benefit Organisation with a tax number and can issue Section 18 receipts which allows donations from South African Companies to be tax deductible.
Registration number: 179-327 NPO
Tax Reference Number: 9014328273